- is a Society of men who prize
honour and virtue.
- accepts for membership only those
who believe in a
Supreme Being (although it is not itself a religion, does no
worshipping, and does not mind which organised religion, if any, its
- supports a wide variety of charities,
looking after masons and their dependants and those with no masonic
connection at all.
- promotes good fellowship among
its members through
its regular dinners and various social events.
- is open to any man over 21 years of age - or 18 in
the case of students at the University of Winchester. (Although The
William of Wykeham Lodge is the Winchester lodge associated with the
University, it should be said that the majority of its members do in
fact come from other walks of life.)
Find out more by visiting the Grand