- is a Society of men who prize honour and virtue.
- accepts for membership only those who believe in a
Supreme Being (although it is not itself a religion,
does no worshipping, and does not mind which organised
religion, if any, its members subscribe to).
- supports a wide variety of charities,
both those looking after masons and their dependants and
those with no masonic connection at all.
- promotes good fellowship among its members through its
regular dinners and various social events.
- is open to any man over 21 years of age - or 18 in the
case of students at the University of Winchester.
(Although The William of Wykeham Lodge is the Winchester
lodge associated with the University, it should be said
that the majority of its members do in fact come from
other walks of life.)
Find out more by visiting the Grand